- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
About The Doctors
ROBERT D. CLARIZIO, DC
Born and raised in Glendale, Dr. Clarizio's interest in the chiropractic profession developed after a high school football injury. The remarkable results he received as a chiropractic patient gave him a first hand appreciation for health care that could alleviate his problem without drugs or surgery.
Dr. Clarizio received his chiropractic education at Cleveland College of Chiropractic in Los Angeles where he was on the Deans List, and graduated Magna Cum Laude in 1996.
Dr. Clarizio has special training in sports medicine, nutrition, auto/work injuries, exercise rehabilitation, pregnancy, and pediatrics.
Dr. Clarizio's professional involvements include the following:
- Voted Best of the Best Chiropractor in the San Gabriel Area since 2002
- Board of Chiropractic Reviewer
- Arcadia High School Football Team Doctor
- President and Founder of the Glendale Tornados Youth Football Pop Warner Association
- Certified Massage Therapist in Active Release Therapy
- Qualified Medical Examiner (QME) for workers Compensation
- FIT Back-Safe Ergonomics Specialist for work injury prevention
- Member and Vice President of the California Chiropractic Association
- Rated A+ on AngiesList.com
Dr. Michael Torrez
Dr. Torrez was born and brought up in Southern California. Dr. Torrez came to find chiropractic when he was injured during a football competition in high school. With a couple of chiropractic treatments and no drugs or surgeries Dr. Torrez was able to stand up, walk, and play his last game in the championships. Dr. Torrez was completely satisfied with his outcome in the care of chiropractic treatment that he decided to pursue his career of chiropractic. He did studies towards a bachelors in biology at Cleveland College than transferred to Southern California University receiving his chiropractic degree were he was educated in his diagnosis and clinical skills. Dr. Torrez is licensed through the Board of Chiropractic Examiners and has completed Part I-IV and Physiotherapy of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
Dr. Winston Shi
Dr. Shi received his Master of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine from South Baylor University in California. In addition, he also holds a Doctor of Oriental Medicine from Bei Jing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China.
Dr. Shi's is accredited by the California Acupuncture Board and as a Licensed Acupuncturist. He is also a member of American Eastern-Western Medical Institute, the Red-Cross Committee, and the Acupuncture Committee of China.
He is a Faculty/Instructor at the Southern California University of Health Sciences and was an Oriental Medicine Doctor at the Dalian Municipal Hospital of TCM in China
With over 13 years of extensive experience in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine profession, Dr. Shi endorses the quality care that we offer to our patients. Dr. Shi is fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.